Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Starting again, Remember whens...

Emptying my thoughts onto this blog about my horse and I is almost like cleansing my heart. I don't know how or why I went MIA from this digital journal, but it happened... and I regret it. So much has happened and now I will not have a way of reminiscing those memories in vivid detail, but a foggy, short, commercial clip if you will. None-the-less, I am here to pour my experiences out for my mind to be clear and motivated for a new chapter.

 Thunder and I have come along way since I started him. It has been a long journey of trying to understand each other. It feels like we have always been on different pages with training, connection, maturity, and development. This has made things always a little choppy, but we held a strong connection and persevered. This gelding of mine has had a lot of patience with me when I lacked it for him. I'm really surprised he hasn't disconnected from me for the lack of knowledge and dedication I have shown. He has been all too forgiving. As I am writing this, trying to decide on the direction to take it, I am flooded with the memories (good and the ugly), of the story he and I have written. Unless you have been blessed with the opportunity to bond with a horse, there is no way to describe the spiritual growth that comes with owning one. My hope for you folks is that your hearts stay open to the endless possibilities and the opportunity that change can bring. 











Stay tuned.....

No comments: